1. Cellmates: Powerhouse, but no Wentz, can Mariota carry him? Hopefully I get my rematch in Week 16.
2. Savages: It wasn’t a pretty win, but damn this team dominated the 2nd half of the season.
3. EndZone Animals: Embarrassing losing to Bill, damn you costing me the #1 pick. Plus you have one of my 2nd rounders. Enjoy the bye.
4. Horsemen: I put up a hell of a fight vs Mates, I know he was a bit nervous was Landry scored, but Brady didn’t have it last night. Let’s do this Lou!
5. Crushers: Game of the week this week by friend.
6. Gamblers: Wow, I give all the credit to Jim for willing this team to the playoffs. If you beat Savages this week, Goodfellas will take you to IHOP.
7. DDR: Great run to get back in it, but collapsed when it was needed.
8. Goodfellas: All you had to do is win or start Lee this past week.
9. Goats: Great finish, gets Luck back and has a top 5 pick.
10. Co’s Pro’s: All off-season we’re going to hear about his injuries and how he lost on a tie and 2 other games by 10 total points. His team could be loaded next year.
11. Incubus: Aaron Rodgers enough said.
12. Remove Kebab: Yeah Cutler had a good week, but you don’t sit Big Ben ever. Does Animals ever sit Brady, No!
13. Bohemians: Chris Boswell and their punter are arseholes, 22 points.
14. Utter Dominance: With the 1st pick, Tom (via the telephone) takes RB Barkley. Just put it down now so we can go to pick #2, Alan, you’re on the clock.