1. Horsemen: Bell and Brown add at minimum 20 points per week to my lineup. Just need my QB’s to be average.
2. Incubus: Rodgers will have a big year, maybe a MVP year. Freeman and Drake at RB will be big as will Hopkins.
3. Co’ Pro’s: Rivers will lead LA to the playoffs, Big Al will get production from Penny and Cook and the rest will be average at best.
4. Savages: Season rides on Brees who I predict will miss 4 to 6 games this year. RB crew is weak, WR core should be good and who are his TEs?
5. Remove Kebab: Ryan needs a good 2019 draft class to really start competing. Big Ben will get him points each week, rest of lineup is at best a #2 or in reality #3’s or #4’s. Will trade Big Ben in October.
1. Goodfellas: Alex Smith might be your savior in 2018, Johnson and Gurley are arguably the best RB duo (Bell/Fournette is the debate), WR core is solid and Jimmy Graham will be a stud in GB.
2. Cellmates: I predict Mariota will break out in 2018, Guice will be a contender for the Rookie of the Year, WR core is rock solid (Doctson & Gordon may be stars) and Eifert maybe comeback player of the year.
3. Utter Dominance: Stafford is going to throw for 4,500 yards, Barkley will be a beast, WR core is terrible but ASJ may be a big at TE.
4. DDR: Matt Ryan and Keenan Allen are the only stars, the rest are #2’s at best.
1. Crushers: Wilson will put up Top 5 QB numbers in 2018, Howard is a star for the Bears, Ingram will get a 4 game rest and be solid afterwards. Beckham will be a Top 5 WR and Lou is fine at TE.
2. Endzone Animals: 2018 will be Brady’s last hoorah (think I said this in 2012 too). RB crew is weak, WR core can be great and he has the best TE cast in the league.
3. Bohemians: Over under for # of Bill trades this season is 7. Season rides on Newton as he’s done otherwise. Mixon will step up as the RB in Cincy, Ertz is a beast in Philly and rest of lineup is decent. Please note his roster will likely have a 25% turnover by October.
4. Goats: Too many what if’s - will Luck play, can Manning be good enough, will Rosen start. Elliot is a great RB, but will likely face 8 men in the box as Dallas has no weapons. Lots of rookies and mid-tier players that may boom or bust.
5. Gamblers: Has the 3 worst starting QBs in football, Bortles will be the best of that crew. RB crew is weak, Ajayi is the only one who should start. WRs – Robert Woods is your lead guy, that is not good. Olsen is good. Overall team has no depth. Guys, you need to draft in 2019!