Final Mock Draft
1. Utter Dominance: RB Saquon Barkley. Obvious choice but I wouldn’t be surprised if Romey is trying to get this pick.
2. Co’s Pro’s: RB Ronald Jones II. Debates between Guice and Jones.
3. Cellmates: RB Derrius Guice: Romey needs need load up on RBs and Guice has big upside.
4. Remove Kebab: RB Rashaad Penny. Seattle will give him the chance to be the workhorse back.
5. Incubus: WR Calvin Ridley. The only thing I can say with confidence is I don’t think he will take a QB. I couldn’t be surprised at all if he reached for a Royce Freeman or something.
6. Goats: RB Sony Michael. Needs depth, sees him as the starter quickly.
7. Cellmates: RB Royce Freeman. He only needs to beat out Booker which shouldn’t be hard to do.
8. Goats: TE Trey Burton. Best TE available in the short-term.
9. Cellmates: QB Baker Mayfield. Romey will take QB somewhere in Round 1. He loses Wentz in 2022, builds depth plus gets rushing yards.
10. Crushers: RB Kerryon Johnson. Lou adds depth. He could go TE.
11. Savages: RB Nick Chubb. Has to go RB as he has no depth.
12. Cellmates: QB Josh Rosen. Loads up on QBs to trade later.
13. Cellmates: QB Lamar Jackson. Trade bait for next year.
14. EndZone Animals: QB Sam Darnold. Keith just wants to chant J-E-T-S….