1. Horsemen: Dominant win over Incubus. #1 in points scored and points allowed. TBD Ė enjoy your 2-0 division record being the weak tie-breaker right now, see you in 2 weeks.
2. Goats: Burrow and Henry are back on track, imagine if you had a 2nd RB??
3. Crushers: Solid win over Billy-boy and we had a Russell Wilson sighting!
4. EndZone Animals: Big win puts Keith on the playoff hunt. Game of the week vs Crushers this week.
5. TBD: Huge win over Coís Proís, wasnít sexy, but itís a win. Beat Bohemians and youíre looking solid despite being a lower scoring team.
6. DDR: Big divisional win with Matt Ryan looking like Matt Ryan of 2019. Kelce is simply a beast.
7. Coís Proís: That vaunted RB crew looks as good as Sardina hitting the par 3 in one shot and 4 putting for a 5. Must win vs Incubus this week.
8. Goodfellas: Good news is you have Utter Dominance this week, bad news is you maybe starting Pickett vs Bills.
9. Remove Kebab: 3 wins with scores of 59, 75 and 83. I know they're wins, but this isnít sustainable.
10. Bohemians: Hot start followed by 2 dud games as Lamar has cooled down. Iím rooting for ya vs TBD. This pillow fight will be a 70 to 69 score.
11. Gamblers: Very lucky to be 2-2. As I said in the preseason power rankings, your team has a lot of #2 guys and thus you will be a roller coaster ride. Jacobs was a beast last week, too bad he was benched!
12. Cellmates: 1-3 and #12 rankings, Romey will not leave his basement for a week. Of all owners, Romey knows this is a QB and then TE league and he has neither! Remember when you taunted me for taking Hockenson over Fant.....
13. Incubus: Plays Utter in week 14, but one of them has to win 1st. When your kicker ties your team with the most points scored, you need to worry.
14. Utter Dominance: Jared Goff needs to be your starter as the Lions offense is good. Stafford looks terrible. I predict the upset over Fellas this week.