1. Horsemen: King Mahomes led the way on the quest for the 4-PEAT. Big Bucks pool win #1.
2. Crushers: 43 points from WR only 2 from Diggs….Wilson in MVP form.
3. Gamblers: Murray played like an MVP, thus great outcome. Quick measuring test vs Crushers in the game of the week. Calm down Bill as we’re not measuring that.
4. Co’s Pro’s: Who would have bet Balt Def would be his lowest scoring result!?!? Trade for Dak was brilliant.
5. Goodfellas: Have to give you credit as you took the abuse and came out the victor. Not sure you will stay top 5 but enjoy the week.
6. TBD: Amara Cooper won you the game, nice trade for the exemption!
7. DDR: Kelce is a beast! Matt Ryan can't be any worse, right? Will Tyrod get the start?
8. Remove Kebab: You sat Gronk, bad move! Are you taking advice from Roberts?
9. Bohemians: Played the wrong RBs. Bill, you need to trade ASAP.
10. Cellmates: QB is your toughest decision, good luck.
11. Goats: Big game vs Romey. Derrick Henry is poised for a breakout, but Romey has their OL. Your best bet is he get 49 yards rushing and 3 TDs.
12. Incubus: Rodgers was awful, but Waller might be the best TE in football this year.
13. EndZone Animals: Lots of talk, but team isn’t producing.
14. Utter Dominance: Stafford looks awesome, rest of the team is blah.